Now that Thanksgiving is over, I feel okay doing Christmas-y stuff. My little sis is coming on Wednesday to help me decorate the house. We did it last year together so it’s sorta becoming an annual thing! It’s so fun. We will put on Christmas music and drink hot cocoa while we deck the halls.
While we were home for Thanksgiving, my mom gave us all a survey to fill out. Their church’s youth group is holding a Christmas Family Feud and we had a lot of fun answering the questions. I thought it would be fun to put the questions up here and see what kind of answers I got.
Use the comments section to answer. And remember, there are no wrong answers!
- What is the most frequently returned gift?
- What is the most common type of Christmas tree?
- What is the most common Christmas dinner main course?
- What is the most watched Christmas movie?
- What is the most common Christmas candy?
- What is the most common type of tree ornament?
- What is the most popular Christmas cookie?
- What is the most difficult decoration to set up?
- What is the most common Christmas Carol/Hymn?
- What is the most annoying Christmas song?
- What time do kids get up on Christmas day?
- How tall is the average Christmas tree?
- When do most people take down their Christmas decorations?
- How much does Santa Claus weight (pounds)?
- Name a Reindeer besides Rudolf.
I look forward to hearing everyone’s answers!
Fa la la la la…la la la la!